Monday, May 5, 2008

Wake Me Up When It's Over


Now usually I love my ATWT but lately, actually for a while now, things have been a changin and not for the better...is it just me or are there a whole lot of boring characters and stories on, and very strange bedfellows...what are the writers thinking, seems they're not thinking at all if they're coming up with this drivel...if not for my beloved Nuke I'm not sure how much I'd actually watch anymore. Anyway, I've come up with my list of most boring characters, stories, and circumstances...

1. Most boring character is a close one with nuchris winning the overall title...puts me right to sleep, isn't anything like old chris who wasn't that exciting either but a better actor maybe.

2. Most stupid and boring romance has gotta be meg and paul, the girl's a psycho who continually exhibits bad behavior yet judges everyone else's behavior...who made her a goddess, hmmm...anyway, sick of it...

3. Most useless character has gotta be sophie, and verrrrrrrrrrry boring too. It can be good to introduce new characters and all but the story must be interesting and so must the character. Sophie seems a washed out, wimpy, and kinda psycho mess who I can't bring myself to care about...glad she gave the baby away...

4. Most underused and seriously distorted character is aaron...now aaron's a cutie but they've turned him into another holier than thou, reactionary character, he didn't used to be like this...don't know what happened but they ought to give him a real story and stop tryin to make him every damsel's savior, geeez...

5. Biggest uh oh, watch out story is the pairing of emily and casey, you just know that emily won't be able to resist, her history is to not resist men, and damn is that gonna cause problems with margo and tom...but this is really crazy cause emily is 40 somethin and casey is what 19 or 20...the only hope for casey not gettin into her clutches is if ameera gets seriously kicked to the curb and looks to casey for help and looooooooove, course emily won't like that, no...

6. I'm wonderin why they brought back a numike...like why if katieho actually seems to be in love with badbrad...now I know his life is gonna get complicated soon and I suppose katieho could get fed up and seek out mike but the problem is this guy on the screen is not mike, he's too young, he's too bland, he's just not mike...maybe a few actin lessons would help...

7. Now I haven't seen her yet but I'm cringin thinkin about nulily startin as our beloved lily this week...I have nothing against the nulily yet but ATWT was really stupid to let the real lily go...all the soaps are tryin to cut costs cause hardly anyone watches em anymore, but if you don't have any good characters then for sure no one's going to watch...I see a bad moon rising here...

8. From bad to worse on the snyder front, not only is nulily in the picture but holden is being paired with carly, maybe jack will end up with lily, whatever, it doesn't ring true, there's no chemistry there, and if there isn't any, there isn't, you can't make me love you if I don't...it's called holden and lily, and carjack, otherwise is isn't any good...

9. Ali is an ok character, sorta, kinda, but doesn't really do anything for me...like I could care less if she ends up with nuchris or aaron, just really no story there that's interesting...

10. It's criminal that they keep using new characters no one cares about, give em boring, stupid stories that no one cares about, fire the good actors with history and rivalries and dramarama to die for...I want craig back, and roseanna, and emma, and where is lucinda, where are much more of henry and vienna, hmmm, hell I'll even take james stenbeck about now...

I'm sure there's more but they're too boring to even remember...I'd love to hear some comments on this one. Long live Nuke, but I'm not countin on it.

Next time, what they need to do to fix it...from the wise one, me, heeeeeeeeee...

2 comments:

Daisy Chain said...

Carjack is the only reason I watch ATWT. Sadly, I have to admit that I tape the show and fast forward through the rest. They're all so dull!!

I'm still hoping to meet my Jack Snyder someday. *sigh*

20thCenturyFox said...

Oh yeah, sigh, I'm waitin for my gman to show up...