Thursday, May 15, 2008

Juicy Janet


I'm really likin Juicy Janet who is Liberty's mom via a long ago get-together with newly married badbrad. I think I like her cause she's a breath of fresh air, a bit of fun in an otherwise rather dismal setting of boring couples...at last a nu character to sink one's teeth into, and one of the best things is at least she's irritating katieho and badbrad. While badbrad seems to be in lalaland over juicyjanet's intentions, katieho is not...takes a ho to know another I guess...anyway I see lots of humor ahead for katieho and juicyjanet, cause they are gonna be duking it out for their man...and imagine when henry and vienna get involved, there are so many possibilities so we'll see if the writer's have enough imagination to really make this fun.

Usually nu characters take some time to get used to and lots of em don't make it...the reason I think juicyjanet will is that everyone else is so boring right now, or just mia as in Nuke...what is it with the Nuke storyline, it's either non-existent or just creeps along in slo mo...I guess they'll be gettin the colonel gets involved story next week, but I won't hold my breath.

As for the other couples, what can you say, they keep puttin me to sleep, even my beloved carjack. I tired of them bickering, it's not humorous, just keeps reiterating the same old same old...if jack wants to keep on bein such an ass let him do it to someone else...and the holden and nulily story is a real non-starter and has been for months even with the real lily...and I'm not likin nulily at all, she is not lily and I don't think she ever will be...and if they do end of puttin holden and carly together I still think it's silly.

Which brings me to the three couple or wanna maybe sorta be couple stories on tv right now...the ever boring paul, meg, and now sophie, complicated by numike who kinda likes meg and seems to be over katieho, but like who cares, and the ever non-sizzling allison and chris and aaron non-starter couplings, just flat out dull.

And for last cause it's kinda the best and the worst and the most silly and the most ewwwwwww, it's the emily/casey hook up in new york...saw it comin a mile away, now their will be repercussions for emily's latest screw up, oh yeah, on ATWT you pay for your sins...but this story kinda makes me cringe, not that casey's not up to shaggin the luscious emilyho, cause he's kinda cute and all, but I almost can't watch emilyho drag herself all the way down to the bottom again cause there is no way in hell this "relationship" is gonna last...maybe casey will sue her for sexual harassment, hmmmm...

Signin off now and hopin for more Nuke and Juicyjanet soon...

1 comment:

scarygirl said...

Where are Nuke? They should be shagging like bunnies.

Maybe not bunnies. Shagging like things that shag a lot. ;)