Monday, April 21, 2008

Birthin Petite Paper Pendants




I've had sooooooo much fun over the last few days birthin something new...they are petite paper pendants, approximately 1 square inch made with paper, wire, and a variety of embellishments. I love paper, there are so many ways to use it creatively and I'm not done yet, there seems to be no end to the possibilities. The really great thing is they're very affordable, a mere $4.95 and you provide the chain or cord or even a nice ribbon. I'm including a couple of pictures here so you can get the idea and please check out http://www.tamaris.etsy.com for more. And, I would love to know what you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think these are lovely, Tammy -- now, of couse, I must run to the Etsy store to see what else you've been creating.

Still loving the blog.