Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Groovin on Pendants


Groovin on a Tuesday afternoon...I am loving pendants right now, all kinds of pendants, made from different stuff, unusual, eclectic, and sooooo much fun to make. It is a beautiful spring day and I'm really in the mood to make joolz...I keep lookin for different things to use, don't want to get bogged down in the same old same old. I'm also going to get more into paper as a finding cause you can do so much with it...meanwhile I've enclose a little photo of a few of my recent efforts at pendant making. If anyone has any great ideas of unusual things to use in jewelry I'd love to hear em...

2 comments:

-TK- said...

Wonderful site. I've chose 3 pendants and the "kitty" cards and I'll order them when I come home tonight. But right now, off to Court.
See you soon . . . and thank you for your help.
-TK-

scarygirl said...

Gorgeous pendants. Great designs.