Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Makin Joolz As the World Turns

Well it's going to be interesting combining joolz making and soaps...of course making joolz is the fun part and trying to sell em is much like being in the middle of a soap opera, there are a lot of characters to get used to and drama in the forums every day. My primary showcase for joolz is etsy, that's short for eventually turning sales your way. Now etsy is a wonderful place and I love it but competition is stiff and you've got to be up to it. Time to put on my Lucinda Walsh hat and dream up some glorious ideas for world domination on etsy. If you've ever watched ATWT you'll know who Lucinda is, quirky, crusty, devious, brilliant and very rich. I'd like to see Lucinda try and sell something on etsy...go ahead give it your best shot Lucy. And just like on soaps you'll never see me doing any actual work cause it's all done in between times, in between promoting, planning, and scheming...clawing my way to the top is gonna take time. I hope you'll go with me on this grand adventure into etsydom. I've been checking out the billions of other places to show your stuff too and I'll report back, after all Lucinda's company Worldwide is not a one trick pony...too crafty for that, heeeee, I said crafty...

No comments: