Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Luke and Noah in the Afternoon While Making Joolz for the Bold and the Beautiful As the World Turns

I have a few passions, As the World Turns, particularly the story of Luke and Noah, the Bold and the Beautiful, why, just cause it's soooo snarkable, making and selling jewelry, and did I say Luke and Noah. The easiest way to talk about em all is to combine the topics, so you'll get a mix of soap updates, the best of snarky soap observations, and what it takes to succeed in the insane world of selling jewelry on the internet. The first lesson learned about selling is ya gotta sell, selfless promotion is the name of the game so I'll entice you with beautiful jewelry pics and a linkylink to look at more on the etsy sales site, hinthintcoughcough...but mainly the pics will just be there and I'll mostly be recapping my favorites soaps and waxing eloquent on my Luke and Noah passion. I'm hopin ya'll will enjoy some havin some fun with me. Things will get snarky at times but soaps are made for that, so if you aren't the snarky type this probably won't be for you, just look at the joolz instead, heeeeeeeee...stay tuned, I'll be busy for a few days just settin it up...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Tammy!

scarygirl said...

Yay! Lots of pretties here - joolz and Nuke. Good on ya.

Yang Fei said...

Sounds promising.
Who can resist the lure of juicy jewels, combine with juicy soap gossip, two of life's self indulgents pleasures in one place.