Monday, April 28, 2008

Stormy and Stormy Weather


Today was a sad day on B&B, like it really made me sad cause poor beleaguered, guilt-ridden Stormy killed himself so that katie could have his heart. Suicide is serious business and I guess I was surprised that the writers would do this story, but of course katie had to be saved. Stormy was a character we hardly knew, the big brother who raised his sisters, who shot stephanie, who accidentally shot his sister katie, and who decided it was better to save her than himself...I will admit to bein a little verklempt when Stormy was remembering the good times with his sisters...and I guess that's one less thing ridge has to worry about now.


It was another kind of storm wreaking havoc on ATWT today...carjack can't seem to stop bickering and fightin in front of the kids, and I see storm clouds on the horizon in the carly/holden relationship, all hell is gonna break loose if they hook up...meanwhile another little storm called Liberty told brad he was her dad from a union during the junior prom waaaaaaay back with juicy janet, can't wait to meet her, heeeeeeeee...so until the dna results are in liberty is stayin with brad and katieho...if I liked katieho I might feel some sympathy for her, but I don't, so I don't, feel sympathy...meanwhile margo still has a big time grudge with emily for gettin it on with prosecutor tom waaaaaaaaaaaay back when, long memory there...so margo and casey are buttin heads over bein employed by emily, another big, huuuuge storm brewin right there...once again alison and nuchris totally put me to sleep, somethin about throwin up, don't care...a lot of foreshadowing today on things to come...and a nice preview of luke and noah, looks like they're alone at last, at last...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think there's something not quite right when a show is written which seems to expressly condone suicide. It's one thing to just know someone is desperate enough to take their own life, but to show it as an altruistic action to save someone else, is just wrong thinking.

Suicide as the answer to anything, is just plain sad.